SAP FICO Training
SAP FICO Training in Chennai Given By Certified SAP FICO Consultants. Traininginchennai.net is the Best SAP FICO Training institute website in Chennai, for SAP FICO Course and SAP FICO Jobs. All the Concepts of SAP FICO will be Explained through Live SAP FICO Implementation Projects and Process.
Sap FICO Course Details:
SAP FICO Course Duration:60 Hrs.
SAP FICO Training Mode:Class Room/On-line.
SAP FICO Training Methodology:Real-time Project oriented.
SAP FICO Training Course Content :
Introduction to SAP R/3
- Introduction to ERP, Advantages of SAP over other ERP Packages
- Introduction to SAP R/3 FICO
Financial Accounting Basic Settings:
- Creation and assignment of company and company code
- Creation of business area
- Defining and assignment of fiscal year variant
- Defining and assignment of posting period variant
- Defining open and closing posting periods
- Defining document type & number ranges
- Maintenance and assignment of field status variants
- Taxes on Sales & Purchases (input & output)
- Creation of chart of Accounts
- Defining Accounts Groups
- Defining Retained Earnings Account.
- Defining tolerance groups for G/I accounts
General Ledger Accounting:
- Creation of General Ledger Master (with and without reference)
- Display/Change/Block/Unblock of general ledger master
- Document Entry posting normal postings posting with reference
- Display and change of documents
- Display of GL balances and Line items
- Parked documents & hold documents
- Creation of Sample Document and posting
- Defining recurring entry document and posting
- Creation of account assignment model and posting
- Configuration of line layouts for display of GL line items
- Reversal of individual documents, mass reversal , reversal of cleared items and reversal of accrual and deferral documents
- Defining Exchange Rate types and Translation ratios
- Define Exchange rates & posting of foreign currency transactions
- Creation of vendor account groups and assignment of number ranges
- Creation of vendor master (display/change/block/unblock of vender master)
- Posting of vendor transactions (invoice posting, payment posting, credit memo)
- Settings for advance payments to parties (down payment) and clearing of down payment against invoices (special GL transactions)
- Posting of partial Payment & Residual Payment
- Creation of payment terms,
- Creation of house banks and account ids.
- Creation of check lots and maintenance of check register
- Configuration of automatic payment program
- Payment to vendors through APP
- Un-issued & issued checks cancellation and reversal of issued checks.
- Creation of customer account groups and assignment of number ranges
- Creation of customer master (display/change/block/unblock of vender master)
- Posting of customer transactions (sales invoice posting, payment posting, debit memo)
- Settings for advance payment from parties (down payment)
- Configuration of settings for dunning
- Defining chart of depreciation
- Defining account determination, screen layout, number ranges and asset classes.
- Integration with General Ledger & Posting rules
- Creation of asset master and sub asset master (change/display/block/unblock)
- Defining Depreciation key (base, declining, multilevel, period control methods)
- Acquisition or purchase of assets
Tax on sales and purchases
- Basic settings
Extended withholding Tax
- Basic settings
Basic settings for controlling
- Defining Controlling Area
- Defining Number ranges for Controlling Area
- Creation of Primary and Secondary Cost Elements
- Creation of Cost Element Groups
- primary cost element categories and secondary cost element categories
Cost Center Accounting in Controlling
- Defining Cost Center Standard Hierarchy
- Creation of Cost Centers and cost center groups
- Planning for cost center, posting to cost centers
- Repost of Costs
- cost center reports
Cost Element Accounting
- Defining costing element types
- Creation of Primary and secondary Cost Element accounting
- Repost of Cost Element accounting
- cost center reports
- Defining order types
- Creation of internal orders
- Planning of internal orders
- Postings to internal order
- Report of Variance analysis
- statistical internal orders
Profit Center Accounting
- Basic Settings for Profit Center Accounting
- Creation of Dummy Profit Centers
- Maintaining versions for profit centers
- Creation of profit centers and profit center groups
- Creation of revenue cost elements
- Automatic Assignment of Revenue elements for Profit Centers
- Postings to profit centers, planning and variance reporting
- Defining the operating concern
- Activating the profitability analysis
- Creation of data structures
- Fallow of actual values
- Creation of reports
- Execution of reports.
After training a Sample Implementation Project will be Provided to all candidates for both SAP FICO Online training in Chennai and SAP FICO Training in Chennai
Eligibility for Sap FICO Training :
- Basic Knowledge in Accounting.
- Relavant Education M.Com or B.Com.
- 2+ yrs of domain experience Required.
SAP FICO Training and Placement Details:
We Provide SAP FICO Training and SAP FICO Online Training with Implementation Based Content. After SAP FICO Training We provide Implementation Content for Hands on Experience.
Benefits of SAP FICO Training in Chennai:
After completing SAP FICO Training with us Resume Preparation assistance for SAP FICO Jobs will be provided by our SAP FICO Consultant. Also Your Profile on SAP FICO will be shared to all our consultancy Partners and consultant to have a valuable reference in job opportunities on SAP FICO.
After end of the SAP FI/CO Training in Chennai we provide 60 days time line for preparation for SAP FICO Jobs then We conduct a Mock interview for same same SAP FICO Jobs.